Tuesday, May 6, 2008

OPENING





Well actually I started this blog (the Indonesian Version) at July 2006, a few months after I started this blog and realize that out there some people read my blog, not only my friends but also people who i never meet, people who I never known, so I decided to write the English version of this blog.

Now you may asking why this blog first posting is dated in 2008, well ^_^ I could give you thousand reason but perhaps I’m just lazy or maybe I’m just always bad at starting something new.
I don't know why it's always hard to starting something new, perhaps it's because I’m lack of courage. Even tough almost all of those new things ended as something that's really fun.
By the way, I’m starting this blog with hope that some people (that i don't even know how they stranded here) reading this blog.

So guys or girls whoever you are, thanks for being the part of my life trough my blog

No comments: